Monday, December 22, 2008

The Kengir Uprising

James. Read this little wikipedia entry. I was reading up a bit on the gulag seeing if hte castle can be modeled after it. I am in Kaldis Coffee right now - it's break so for campus ministers that means basically 5 weeks off. Great for creative time, that's pretty much all i've been doing.

I am trying to brainstorm characters and plots for part 2. Hard to say where ideas will come from but right now I am just trying to write as much brainstormed stuff about a whole gallery of characters. Like putting lines and images into a blender and seeing what sort of smoothie comes up. I've never really tried to write this way before, but it seems like the best way to learn about the world of faerie is just to explore, which is what this feels like.

Anyway, check out the kengir uprising... isn't that interesting. I wonder what it means when it says that arts and culture rose in the 40 day period of freedom? I came across this and was just so fascinated by the interesting things that can happen on planet earth...

I looked for the site, but I couldn't find it. Is it still up?

No comments: