Friday, December 5, 2008

Lord of the Rings soundtrack while I read...

I listened to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack while I read your latest version... and it was incredible! There is a lot of great imagery going on here, and I really like the way you are structuring the foreshadowing. I think in the last version, the reader may have been given a little too much ahead of time. I know that part of that had to do with the fact that you weren't considering the graphic novel as a medium for your story at that time. But now I think you've tapped into the potential of coupling graphic narration with your well-crafted written narration. Keep up the good work... I will try to work on some sketches, but I apologize ahead of time if I don't produce much before the end of the holidays. I'm also hoping to get a wacom digital drawing tablet pretty soon, so that will hopefully light a fire under my rear. I love the story - it keeps getting better!

No comments: